Popular Posts

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Y SO Serious, :) RIP HEAth Ledger

few things in this world make me sad. even fewer make me cry. i cant remember the last time i felt something which can even come closer to sadness, but last nightts news completelyt shocked me and evn moved me. one of the most promising actors of our times, heath Ledger passed away. its surprising though how few of his movies i have seen. but hen i saw his performance in the dark knight trailers, it left me gaping. i havent even seen the movie yet, wnt for another 4 months and i was like whoa! that is the single greatest performance i have seen in my life. i was soo looking forward to wartching his performance vut now this is gonna be a dampner. what feels me with more sadness is that we wont get to see him do another joker redux. heres hoping he @least wins an oscar for the portrayal this time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

all BS, feel something about your country also, the current situation our country. India is full of losers.